Binance vs Bitstamp
Go to Exchange
- The high trading volume. More than 4 billion dollars per day;
- The stability of work and well-done API;
- The number of currency pairs is over 200 and it is constantly replenished;
- Verification is not necessary to withdraw less than 2 BTC;
- User-friendly interface with the option of selecting an advanced version;
- The Binance fees are only 0.1%, and when using the BNB, the token is reduced to 0.05%. Definitely the lowest among all
- When you store NEO, you get GAS tokens;
- Fastest rate of the development;
- Pleasant referral program. You get a half of the commission of the invited person;
- They have own mobile application;
- There isn’t the possibility of using fiat currencies.
- The large volume of trades. The exchange takes place in the top 5 of the largest exchanges, so the speed of buying and selling here is always at a high level.
- The exchange is licensed. Is Bitstamp safe? Bitstamp is the first licensed platform. Users shouldn’t be afraid that the website will be blocked by law enforcement agencies.
- Bank transfers and SEPA. You can replenish your wallet with a card. This greatly simplifies the work with the exchange.
- Poor Bitstamp support service. Even with ticket system, they are still unfriendly and slow.
- The limited number of pairs. There are only 15 of them.
- Long Bitstamp verification time. They say that it can take more than 24 hours, but some users were waiting for weeks.