Bitstamp vs Kraken
Go to Exchange
- The large volume of trades. The exchange takes place in the top 5 of the largest exchanges, so the speed of buying and selling here is always at a high level.
- The exchange is licensed. Is Bitstamp safe? Bitstamp is the first licensed platform. Users shouldn’t be afraid that the website will be blocked by law enforcement agencies.
- Bank transfers and SEPA. You can replenish your wallet with a card. This greatly simplifies the work with the exchange.
- Poor Bitstamp support service. Even with ticket system, they are still unfriendly and slow.
- The limited number of pairs. There are only 15 of them.
- Long Bitstamp verification time. They say that it can take more than 24 hours, but some users were waiting for weeks.
- User-friendly interface;
- Good protection and 2FA;
- Mobile application (iOS);
- Marginal trading;
- Enough number of pairs;
- Many currencies;
- Simple verification.
- Verification is mandatory;
- Commission is more than on alternative sites;
- The site supports only 2 languages.